My sewing machine didn’t want to sew even after I cleaned it.
I think the needle I used to sew was too thin for the thickness of the sandwich I wanted to quilt so I ended up with a lot of skip stitches. After many headaches, much patience and a strong desire to throw the machine through the window, I replace the 90/14 needle with a 100/16 needle and the machine finally sewn well… It seems that some lessons I don’t want to learn…
Some of the pictures I took are really bad, but the purses turned out very nicely.
The same purse- different quilting on the front and the back
NOTE after DIDI‘s comment: “Well, I know it’s always the machine’s fault …. not mine!! lol”