Use this small wholecloth quilt pattern and sew a fast and fun quilt.
The pattern includes 4 designs and for each design there are two sizes available.
Design 1 – 14” and 20”
Design 2 – 20” and 25”
Design 3 and 4 – 7” and 14”
The first design
Here is the process:
1. Printing and transferring the design to fabric, quilting the center rosette – using the walking foot.
2. Quilting the background- using the walking foot.
3. Free motion quilting the area between the rosette and background – with the darning foot and feed dogs down.
4. OPTIONAL – quilting inside the rosette (with the darning foot).
5. OPTIONAL – more quilting added on to the background (with the darning foot)
Imagine the design in other colors! (digital versions, they are not actual quilts!)
The second design
Entirely free motion quilted with variegated thread
Another version that uses the same design as above but different background quilting; the inside of the rosette remained unquilted.
The entire rosette is quilted in one continuous stitching!
The background quilting is easy to sew with the darning foot: the curves are short and gentle!
Instant download! This pattern is offered in PDF format only.
In order to be able to view and print “pdf” patterns you need Adobe Reader. This is a free software that you can get here.
This is an electronic pattern, you will download it after you made the payment — there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for delivery.
You will be emailed a receipt for this transaction and a link to download your pattern. Please check your SPAM folder, too.
Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Payment via Paypal
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant.
Due to the digital nature of these patterns, all the sales are final!