Optical illusion English paper pieced quilt pattern-
– modern designs with 3D look –
- list of fabric requirements
- instructions for preparing the pattern and the templates
- cutting instructions
- detailed instructions for assembling the center design
- full size pattern for a 30” center design
- small pattern (on a single page) that can be enlarged to any size
- small pattern that you can use to experiment with different colorways
- 14 pages; 36 pictures; the measurements are given in inches
Start stitching now!
Print the pattern (on regular paper), cut out the templates and fabric pieces and start stitching.
A few tricks will help you piece an almost perfect top.
I quilted feathers on my quilt, following this free tutorial on my blog.
If you don’t have time for English paper piecing, pair the design with a faster technique: raw edge appliques. Instructions for raw edge appliques are not included.
Or use the design for a wholecloth quilt – transfer the design onto fabric and quilt it. This is the back of my quilt. Add interest using thread in different colors.
FREE for you!
Maybe you are busy and would like a more simple pattern?
Here is my 9-block design.
Instant download! This pattern is offered in PDF format only.
In order to be able to view and print “pdf” patterns you need Adobe Reader. This is a free software that you can get here.
This is an electronic pattern, you will download it after you made the payment — there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for delivery.
You will be emailed a receipt for this transaction and a link to download your pattern. Please check your SPAM folder, too.
Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Payment via Paypal
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant.
Due to the digital nature of these patterns, all the sales are final!