We all want to quilt more in less time.
I am glad to share a few tips with you; these tips improve my quilting productivity.
1. Learn everything about the sewing machine
2. Keep your machine clean and oiled
3. Prewash fabrics
4. Use starch
5. Struggling choosing the fabrics for your next quilt?
6. Fill bobbins when you start a new project
7. Use thread in neutral colors
8. Finger-press the seam rather than pressing with an iron
9. Chain-piece whenever possible
10. Thread snips
12. Rotary blades
Change the blade of your rotary cutter often, so you don’t have to repeat the cuts!
13. Use adhesive spray for basting
14. Grid quilting
15. Choosing a quilting motif
16. Don’t stress over how far you have to go; be proud of how far you’ve come!
18. Do not work on too many projects at once
19. Floor of the sewing room
20. Stop dreaming and start doing!
I think we all need to hear this from time to time! Blame Pinterest, if you want, but start sewing!
Do you want to download this list and keep it handy? Click below.