What could be more special than a baby quilt? There are not too many babies in our family. They grow up fast and soon I have to make some new quilts. So I reviewed the baby quilts I made in the last few years. Here are a few, in case you are looking for some baby quilts inspiration.
Click on the pictures for details.
2. 3D pinwheel quilt – this is a great quilt pattern for a little girl. Great to decorate a room too.
3. Play on it or hang it on the wall! Everyone will love it, with those flowers raised with an additional layer of batting- trapunto.
4. Colorful patchwork quilt- great way for little children to play with color and shape and size.
5. A puff quilt! This is great for adults too! But it weights a lot!!
6. Do you know that piecing fleece is not hard at all? See how I did it.
7. Made with flannel.
8. Minky+batting+flannel = warm, soft and cozy baby quilt.
9. A very quick baby quilt pattern.
10. A quilt made with very thick batting – another favorite. Simple pattern with great colors.
Have a great week,