Welcome to Quilter’s Favorites!
We all love making quilts; some of us just started learning quilting while others already have years and years of experience.
We learn from books, from friends, we take classes or virtual classes on Internet. We learn from the free information posted by generous quilters on Internet and are inspired by the work of quilters around the world.
Quilter’s Favorites is about sharing tips and favorite things that make our quilting easier and more enjoyable. It’s our turn now to add something from our experience to the huge free learning resource for quilters.
If you would like to be part of the event, many quilters are anxious to learn from your expertise. It will be a fun learning experience.
I would like to thank you all for taking the time to remember those little details that help you during your quilting journey. Thank you that you are willing to help other quilters.
Do you want to participate ?
- Write a blog post, answering these questions; answer as
many or as few as you want in as little or as much detail as you would
like; illustrate it with pictures, if you want.
- Publish your post anytime between May 10th and May 16th.
- Link your blog post to the linky party at the end of this blog post.
If you don’t have a blog but you want to participate, please email me your thoughts; my email is in the right side bar. Or leave a comment. I will be happy to add your tips on a special page; I will link that page to the party too.
Quilter’s Favorites Pinterest Board
If you want to pin on this board (from your blog post or any time you find something interesting), please email me (the address is in the right side bar) and I will give you access to the board. Please put in the subject line – “Access to QF Pinterest board”
Sponsors of the event
Please visit our sponsors; they are great companies that provide us everything we need to make beautiful quilts. Thank you for the prizes donated to 7 quilters willing to share their quilting expertise with us.7 winners will be chosen from all the participants in a random drawing; my entry will be excluded from the drawing.
The winners will be announced on May 17th on my blog.
How to link to the party
- link up the specific post, not the main (home page) of your blog; to find out the web address of your blog post, click on the title of your post and copy the address.
- click the “Add your link” blue button below and follow the easy steps.
- Please add the button below to your blog post or side bar of your blog and let your readers know about this free resource; we all want to learn more about quilting.
Copy the code below into a HTML/Java Script.
Grab a cup of coffee and spend some time reading what generous quilters are sharing with us.
Edited to add:
I extended the deadline for the linky party to May 17th, 23:59 CET (Central European Time); I will announce the winner tomorrow, May 18th.