Reverse Applique Quilting Technique
This New Quilting Superpower Will
Double Your Quilting Magic!
Even if you are a beginning quilter.
Even if you don't have too much time for quilting.
Quick, Fun, Easy Technique
A precision knife and some fusible web will turn you into a quilt magician!
In the same time, with the same effort and using the same materials, you will create two tops at once.
Quilt the Tops Yourself
using one of the four super-easy ways, with the walking foot or the free motion quilting foot.
18 designs +2 Bonuses
12 designs+9 Bonus Designs
Frustration-Free Technique in Two Easy Steps
1. Reverse applique technique
You will create a top made out of a cutout design that is fused to a background fabric.
2. Applique technique
The cutout pieces are used to create an additional quilt top.
Your New Best Friends: Fusible Web and Precision Knife
12 Designs Available
BONUS: 9 New Designs
FUN experience for both beginning and experienced quilters.
18 Designs Available
You Will Learn:
- what tools to use for best results
- what fusible web to use and how to use it
- how to prepare the fabrics
- how to make the cutout process easy and fun
- how to assemble the two tops
FOUR Super-Easy Ways To Quilt The Tops
- in one continuous stitching
- using the walking foot or
- the free motion quilting foot
EASY TO FOLLOW PATTERNS
The patterns include:
- detailed instructions with lots of tips
- crystal clear photos
- designs with different levels of complexity
- full-size templates that you can print in any smaller size
- small designs that you can enlarge to any size you need
This EXPERIENCE WILL...
- give you a solid understanding of the technique
- grow your skills and confidence
- offer you hours of enjoyment
QUICK. EASY. FUN.
EVEN MORE FUN!
Reverse Applique Pattern Bundle
2 quilt patterns (Double Reward and Peppermint Candy)
lots of bonuses
Total value of the patterns: $28
- instant download upon purchase -
These two patterns are included
Easiest Applique Quilts Pattern Bundle
These patterns will help you:
- Sew the easiest and quickest quilts.
- Sew the most complicated designs with ease.
- The technique and designs make machine quilting a breeze!