Be prepared for:
EASY SEWING. FUN EXPERIENCE. TWO FINISHED QUILTS!
All You Need Is Love
- 24 ways to make your quilts stand out -
This pattern will cut the time needed for your next 2 quilt tops in half!
2 quilts - 2 days!
Will you take the challenge?
They look complicated, but I assure you: it's 10 times easier to sew them than you think!
If you haven't tried this technique yet,you are missing an amazing experience!
2 pieces of fabric
1 piece of fusible web
1 craft knife
Two Quilt Tops at Once!
You can't miss this REWARD!
Designed exclusively to turnbeginners into pros!
This pattern will teach you:
How to create 2 quilt tops at once, using the reverse applique technique.
- what tools to use for best results
- what fusible web to use and how to use it
- how to prepare the fabrics
- how to make the cutout process easy and fun
- how to assemble the two tops
4 super-easy ways to quilt the tops
- in one continuous stitching
- using the walking foot
12 designs with different levels of complexity24 ways for you to sew unique quilts
You will never run out of heart quilt ideas!
The designs measure 14''.
The background can be as big as you need.
- would make wonderful small projects: pillows, wall hangings, table runners...
- or sew a few individual blocks and join them with the quilt-as-you-go technique into a bigger quilt.
Hard to stop at one design! Or two, or three...
Each cutout design provides pieces for two quilts.
I have used 6 designs and made only 8 quilts. Why? Because...
The cutting process is utterly satisfying and relaxing. You can't stop cutting!
Finish your quilts faster than ever!
You will SKIP the annoying step of securing the appliques in place.
Applique and quilt at the same time!
These designs will take away your fear of machine quilting!
WALKING FOOT QUILTING- 4 Quick and Easy Options -
You can quilt all the designs with the walking foot.
Detailed instructions for easy quilting are included.
You can secure the raw edges the way you want: with a straight stitch or a zig-zag stitch.
Learn the technique then you will be able to develop your own designs!
Simple, Easy, Fun - for your SUCCESS!
I worked on this technique until I made it SIMPLE and EASY and FUN.
Every little detail is there to help you ENJOY the technique and ACHIEVE SUCCESS!
The pattern includes:
- 25 pages of detailed, clear instructions with lots of tips
- 50 crystal clear photos
- 12 designs with different levels of complexity
- 56 pages of full-size templates (14'') that you can print in any (smaller) size
- small designs that you can enlarge to any size you need
Here is the "arsenal" used to sew the quilts:
- Gradation Fabric (Gelato collection by Daiwabo for E.E. Schenck)
- Aurifil Thread (28wt)
- Precision Knife
- Schmetz Jeans Needles
- Fusible Web (HeatNBond- not pictured).
QUICK RECAP! This new quilt pattern includes:
- 12 designs in full-size
- complete instructions with lots of tips for easy sewing and a solid understanding of the techniques
IF YOU NEED HOURS OF ENJOYMENT...
and a few finished quilts in record time...
is a new experience you don't want to miss!
Are you ready for an easy sewing that you can start and finish in a day?
Quick. Easy. Fun
All You Need Is Love
12 full-size designs
These are pdf patterns. Please check your email (including SPAM) for instructions about the download.