Chantal tote bag pattern
Sew roomy bags with zippered pocket on the back
Chantal tote bag pattern (main fabric used is Wonderland by Momo for Moda Fabrics)
- 15” (38 cm) wide at bottom; 12” (30 cm) wide at top
- 14”(35 cm) tall (without straps); 23” (58 cm) tall (with straps)
- 4” (10 cm) deep
Roomy body for daily essentials
Three pockets will help you organizing your stuff neatly:
one zippered exterior pocket on the back of the bag;
two interior pockets.
Materials list (based on using 44” (110 cm) wide fabrics ):
- ½ yard (0.45 m) main fabric for the front and back panels;
- ½ yard (0.45 m) accent fabric for the straps and side gusset
- 1 yard (0.9 m) fabric for lining and pockets
- ¾ yard (0.7 m) heavyweight interfacing (45” wide) for the outer bag
- batting or fusible fleece for straps – 5” x 18”
- 9/16″ (14mm) magnetic snap;
- 7” (18 cm) zipper (or longer);
- jeans/denim needle (100/16);
- coordinating thread.
Have Fun Coordinating Fabrics!
Large tote bag
18” wide at bottom; 14½ ” wide at top; 17½” tall (without straps); 5½” deep
Medium size (original) bag
9½” wide at bottom; 7¼” wide at top; 8½” tall (without straps); 2½” deep
These quilted bags are perfect for little girls
– quilted on fluffy polyester batting, they are lightweight and soft –
This pattern is offered in PDF format only.
In order to be able to view and print “pdf” patterns you need Adobe Reader. This is a free software that you can get here.
This is an electronic pattern, you will download it after you made the payment — there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for delivery.
Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Payment via Paypal
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction. Within 24 hours (usually less) after I received the payment I will email you the instructions on how to access your patterns.
Due to the digital nature of these patterns, all the sales are final!