Chantal tote bag pattern
Sew roomy bags with zippered pocket on the back
Chantal tote bag pattern (main fabric used is Wonderland by Momo for Moda Fabrics)
- 15” (38 cm) wide at bottom; 12” (30 cm) wide at top
- 14”(35 cm) tall (without straps); 23” (58 cm) tall (with straps)
- 4” (10 cm) deep
Roomy body for daily essentials
Three pockets will help you organizing your stuff neatly:
one zippered exterior pocket on the back of the bag;
two interior pockets.
Materials list (based on using 44” (110 cm) wide fabrics ):
- ½ yard (0.45 m) main fabric for the front and back panels;
- ½ yard (0.45 m) accent fabric for the straps and side gusset
- 1 yard (0.9 m) fabric for lining and pockets
- ¾ yard (0.7 m) heavyweight interfacing (45” wide) for the outer bag
- batting or fusible fleece for straps – 5” x 18”
- 9/16″ (14mm) magnetic snap;
- 7” (18 cm) zipper (or longer);
- jeans/denim needle (100/16);
- coordinating thread.
Have Fun Coordinating Fabrics!
Large tote bag
18” wide at bottom; 14½ ” wide at top; 17½” tall (without straps); 5½” deep
Medium size (original) bag
9½” wide at bottom; 7¼” wide at top; 8½” tall (without straps); 2½” deep
These quilted bags are perfect for little girls
– quilted on fluffy polyester batting, they are lightweight and soft –
Instant download! This pattern is offered in PDF format only.
In order to be able to view and print “pdf” patterns you need Adobe Reader. This is a free software that you can get here.
This is an electronic pattern, you will download it after you made the payment — there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for delivery.
You will be emailed a receipt for this transaction and a link to download your pattern. Please check your SPAM folder, too.
Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Payment via Paypal
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant.
Due to the digital nature of these patterns, all the sales are final!