Angle Delight – Simple geometric applique pillow quilt pattern
Quickly sew a quilted pillow cover using this quilt pattern!
This simple geometric applique pillow quilt pattern includes:
- list of fabric requirements
- instructions for preparing the appliques pieces
- instructions for assembling the center design
- instructions to finish the pillow cover with a velcro closure
- full size pattern for a 14” center design
- small pattern (on a single page) that can be enlarged to any size
Pillow size: 16” x 16” (40 x 40 cm)
Center Design: 14” x 14 ” (35 x 35 cm)
Quick and easy technique
Print the pattern and prepare the applique pieces. Fuse them in place and you have a finished top in no time!
– straight lines stitched parallel with the diagonals into a 1/4” grid –
It’s hard to stop at one!
– different quilting, different color palette-
Do you need help in choosing a color palette ?
Make quilts instead of pillows
– just stitch more blocks – additional instructions provided –
This pattern is offered in PDF format only.
In order to be able to view and print “pdf” patterns you need Adobe Reader. This is a free software that you can get here.
This is an electronic pattern, you will download it after you made the payment — there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for delivery.
Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Payment via Paypal
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction. Within 24 hours (usually less) after I received the payment I will email you the instructions on how to access your patterns.
Due to the digital nature of these patterns, all the sales are final!