Angle Delight – Simple geometric applique pillow quilt pattern
Quickly sew a quilted pillow cover using this quilt pattern!
This simple geometric applique pillow quilt pattern includes:
- list of fabric requirements
- instructions for preparing the appliques pieces
- instructions for assembling the center design
- instructions to finish the pillow cover with a velcro closure
- full size pattern for a 14” center design
- small pattern (on a single page) that can be enlarged to any size
Pillow size: 16” x 16” (40 x 40 cm)
Center Design: 14” x 14 ” (35 x 35 cm)
Quick and easy technique
Print the pattern and prepare the applique pieces. Fuse them in place and you have a finished top in no time!
– straight lines stitched parallel with the diagonals into a 1/4” grid –
It’s hard to stop at one!
– different quilting, different color palette-
Do you need help in choosing a color palette ?
Make quilts instead of pillows
– just stitch more blocks – additional instructions provided –
Instant download! This pattern is offered in PDF format only.
In order to be able to view and print “pdf” patterns you need Adobe Reader. This is a free software that you can get here.
This is an electronic pattern, you will download it after you made the payment — there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for delivery.
You will be emailed a receipt for this transaction and a link to download your pattern. Please check your SPAM folder, too.
Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Payment via Paypal
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant.
Due to the digital nature of these patterns, all the sales are final!