Modern geometric patchwork quilt pattern
Learn to piece a dodecagon then turn it into a square
STAIRWAY to HEAVEN quilt pattern includes:
- List of fabric requirements;
- Cutting and piecing instructions;
- Full-size templates;
- Instructions for reducing or enlarging the templates so that you can make the quilt in any size;
- Instructions for working with different types of fabrics/prints.
Quilt size: 45” x 45”
Center design (without the rainbow strips): 30” x 30”
1. Learn how to piece triangles around a dodecagon (12-side polygon).
2. Learn how to turn the dodecagon into a square.
Quick and easy straight line quilting done with the walking foot
Instant download! This pattern is offered in PDF format only.
In order to be able to view and print “pdf” patterns you need Adobe Reader. This is a free software that you can get here.
This is an electronic pattern, you will download it after you made the payment — there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for delivery.
You will be emailed a receipt for this transaction and a link to download your pattern. Please check your SPAM folder, too.
Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Payment via Paypal
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant.
Due to the digital nature of these patterns, all the sales are final!