You don't need much time, effort or skills to sew these SPECTACULAR QUILTS.
This SMART technique allows you to sew two quilts at once, in less than two days!
DIFFERENT and BREATHTAKING quilts, unlike anything you have sewn until now.
You will want to repeat this FUN EXPERIENCE! I made it possible (and EASY) for YOU!
You will enjoy these SUPERB quilts for years!
It will take you...
two days or less!
You will sew...
TWO UNIQUE quilts.
1 pattern | 12 designs | 2 techniques ENDLESS possibilities!
How much time and fabric would you need to prepare these applique pieces the traditional way?
A few hours? One day?
- 24 curly red pieces
- 36 super narrow blue pieces
- 13 six-petal flowers
The unexpected answer? ZERO!!
SMART designs | SMART tools | SMART cutouts
- 2 half-yard pieces of fabric
- 1 piece of fusible web
- 1 craft knife
- smart designs
- smart cutouts
In ONE HOUR you will have everything you need to assemble
2 QUILT TOPS!
FUN experience for both beginning and experienced quilters.
This pattern will teach you:
How to create 2 quilt tops at once, using the REVERSE APPLIQUE technique.
- what tools to use for best results
- what fusible web to use and how to use it
- how to prepare the fabrics
- how to make the cutout process easy and fun
- how to assemble the two tops
4 super-easy ways to quilt the tops
- in one continuous stitching
- using the walking foot or
- the free motion quilting foot
Time-saving technique in 2 easy steps.
Plus encouragement from start to finish!
1. Reverse applique technique
You will create a top made out of a cutout design that is fused to a background fabric.
Easy steps with big results! This is only half of the magic you are about to create!
2. Applique technique
The cutout pieces are used to create an additional quilt top.
2 tops at once!
The pattern includes lots of tips for easy cutting:
- what knife to use
- how to make accurate cuts
- how to use a ruler for easy cutting
Hard to stop at one design!
It took me only ONE HOUR to cutout this 14'' design! And it is one of the complex designs!
Finish your quilts faster than ever!
Even if you are a beginner!
If you think securing all of these applique pieces in place is too difficult, then forget about it. You will SKIP this step!
You will secure the appliques in place and quilt at the same time.
4 EASY QUILTING options
One particular quilting is so fast that you could quilt 10 quilts a day! And it uses the WALKING FOOT!
There are options for FREE MOTION QUILTING lovers, too!
SIMPLE. EASY. FUN.
I LOVE to sew quick and simple quilts and I LOVE to make it easy for you! That's why this pattern includes:
- 22 pages of detailed instructions with lots of tips
- 55 crystal clear photos
- 12 designs with different levels of complexity
- 60 pages of full-size templates (14'') that you can print in any size
- small designs that you can enlarge to any size you need
12 designs with different levels of complexity will make your first project easy, keeping you excited at all the possibilities!
The designs measure 14''.
The background can be as big as you need.
- would make wonderful small projects: pillows, wall hangings, table runners...
- or just quilt a few individual blocks and join them with the quilt-as-you-go technique into a bigger quilt.
Wonderful designs for any season. Imagine them all in Christmas colors!
I joined the blocks into a table runner using Quilt-As-You-Go
This technique makes quilting even easier!
7'' designs!Working at this scale is possible! Tips provided.
QUICK RECAP! This new quilt pattern includes:
- full-size templates for 12 designs
- complete instructions with lots of tips for easy sewing
- a solid understanding of the technique
This EXPERIENCE WILL...
- give you more confidence
- grow your skills
- make you a proud and accomplished quilter
- offer you hours of enjoyment
is a new experience you don't want to miss!
Buy the pattern below
Quick. Easy. Fun
Peppermint Candy Pattern
12 full-size designs
These are pdf patterns. Please check your email (including SPAM) for instructions about the download.
Reverse Applique Pattern Bundle
is included in the
Reverse Applique Pattern Bundle.